Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My 'Easter Dress'

He Is Risen!
It's a bit late to do an Easter post I know, but isn't that something to be excited about all year? =)

There's something else I get excited about, (though on a FAR smaller scale than the resurrection!) and that's.... *Drumroll please*
Clothes! [Shocker, eh?]

I was talking to Emily and telling her that I think all the fashion posts I see other bloggers doing are so cute, but I just don't like the idea of posting all kinds of pictures of myself! {not to mention I don't have all kinds of pictures of myself in the outfits I'd want to share}

Sooooo I came up with a compromise, Moodboards showing either what I wore or something very similar =)
So here's my Easter outfit:
The dress is from JC Penney, and it's the actual one I wore.
The Shoes are just an image I found on Google, (sorry for the poor quality) but they're almost identical to mine! Same with the bracelet and the shrug.

What do you think, good Easter outfit? =D


I was super excited about the dress because *gasp* it was long enough! Aaaand cute! Aaaaaaaaaaand half off!!! Oooh, and it came with a shiny belt, which kind of made my day.
I love shiny belts.

No comments:

Post a Comment