Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm Right, Right?

Alright my few faithful friendly readers, I need your help!
In a recent conversation with a friend, the issue came up of which gender was "easier to read." In other words, who is better at expressing or communicating how they think or feel? Guys, or girls? Is it fairly consistent across the board? Now I know that I am of course a girl, and so my opinion may be biased. But I honestly think that females are better at this communication thing! Girls are pretty easy to understand, even based on body language or facial expression alone. When a girl is happy or interested or excited, sh shows it on her face.
And when she is angry, sad, or upset about something, then that's usually pretty easy to see as well!
Guys, on the other hand, always look the same! Unless they are extremely happy or super upset about something, they generally sit back and look on the world with an overall look of contenment.
But if you can't tell just by looking at us, we still make it easy on you! All you have to do is ask! Girls love to tell people what we are thinking or feeling! Whereas guys? All they will give are vague answers that tend to tell you approximately... nothing. And while girls are just waiting for opportunites to express themselves, guys wouldn't dream of just coming out and saying what they think or feel! Inconceivable!

So, am I right on this issue? I know that it's a very general opinion, and it doesn't apply to every person or situation. But still. I'm right, right?

Well, if you agree with me, (or if you don't!) Tell me!!! I'd love to read your comments, but I'd especially love for you to vote in my poll! It's to the right ---> just under my blog description. So please, vote vote vote! And tell your friends to do so as well! The more votes I get, the better I will be able to see the general public opinion! I dearly hope a majority of you agree with me! =D

1 comment:

  1. Guys don't always even talk about important stuff, in my experience. Whereas girls talk about everything. And yeah... girls are WAAAAY more open with facial expressions and body language. No contest here. lol

    ReplyDelete