Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Welcome Baby Ali!

I'm so excited! Seriously, I've been singing and bouncing and practically radiating happiness for the last sixteen hours or so. My aunt had her baby! Little Baby Alison Grace. 
 She is so beautiful, I couldn't help crying a little bit when I got to hold her last night. She was born 8 pounds 11 ounces, two weeks early! She's a big girl that one! Her little squinty blue eyes are so adorable, and so far she has dark hair! I think she should look just like me, don't you? Hm..... At any rate, I couldn't be more overjoyed about this precious little girl. I'm going to miss a lot of her growing up years since I'll be in school, but I'm going to skype that girly, she'll know who I am! I am 18 years older than her, more the distance between an aunt and a niece than two cousins. (In my family anyway) So I almost feel like I'm getting my first niece! I'm going to take her everywhere with me just as soon as she's old enough. Most people don't know this, but she's after named after me! Her middle name is Grace, which just happens to be my name as well. (Something else most people don't know=) So, welcome precious, I hope you enjoy your time on this earth and glorify our Lord and Savior with your whole life. Who knows, this little girl might even be the next....

Princess

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Ali! I've been pretty excited about her arrival, though I'm sure my excitement was (and is) nothing compared to yours. =)

    So... What's this about your name being Grace? Did you tell me about that when we were on our way to Kentucky a couple of years ago? I know we were talking about random stuff like that...

    I hope that when Ali is older she won't take *all* of your attention. I want Bailey time, too! =) Maybe we'll just have to take her places together. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I came over here from Emily's blog. You can ask her any questions about me, she should be able to answer them. ;) (Heads up, Emily :P) And since she's begging (well, OK, asking :) ) us to visit you, I decided to check the blog out.


    One thing you might find interesting is that I saw your Senior pics on Jessica Shae's blog. When I later learned that you were friends with Emily, I thought that was kind of interesting. :)

    -Kyrstin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    Thanks for checking it out! I don't have much done on here yet =/ I'm working on it though! Emily is amazing I must say, she is such a good friend =) How do you know her? Do you know Jessica as well? I was so thankful for her doing my Sr. pictures, she is one incredible photographer!
    Well, thanks again for stopping by!
    Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I met Emily on the Rebelution Forums and we became email partners. I do not personally know Jessica Shae, but I follow her blog. I am into photography, so I like looking at other's photos. :)

    -Kyrstin

    ReplyDelete