Friday, March 25, 2011

Fantasmiwondermazing!!!

Hello Readers!
I noticed that this blog has up to this point been entirely lacking in something rather important, fashion! Now, I don't claim to dress very fashionably. Much to my chagrin, I can't afford the vintage, feminine style that I oh-so-dearly love. But a girl can dream, right? So I though I'd use this post to give you a glimpse of how I'd dress if I had gobs of money!!! Here goes....

Little Black Dress
Everyone know that an essential to any girls closet is a reliable LBD. Well, I have a couple, but they can't hold a candle to this adorableness.....

And To Accessorize? Oh the options....
After all, the little black dress is all about elegance and class, right? Ok, so maybe I pushed it a leeeeetle far with this one. It's sure be gorgeous, wouldn't it? =)
But what's the point of any outfit without shoes?
Well, that's what I would love to be seen in on any given Sunday. Or Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, come to think of it! So, when someone decides to give me more money than I know what to do with, these will all have to join my wardrobe!


This was a pretty fun post to do, maybe I'll have to put one together every Friday, as a tradition of sorts! At any rate, it'd be a fun way to kick of my weekend. And this particular weekend definitely needs kicking off! I have some fabulous plans with some fabulous people! (And some not so fabulous as well, but I'll never say which are which! ;) Tonight I'm going bowling, and tomorrow there's a birthday party for my grandpa and then a progressive dinner, which should be pretty interesting! Actually, all the fun started last night, when I saw this movie:

With two of my friends (who I must confess are among the fabulous) Emily and Naomi. It was so much fun! We had tickets for an advance screening *happy scream* and we got to go for FREE!!!! Can you say Fantasmiwondermazing?!? (No really, can you?)  It wasn't a perfect adaptation, but it was definitely a good one! My biggest problem with the movie was that I just wanted more!!!! They left out some parts I would have very much liked to see, and some lovely lovely lines. The only other issue was the proposal scene.... in a beautiful, romantic, emotional movie, that scene was wooden at best. Why oh why didn't they re-shoot it? *Sighs of longing* Oh well. It was still a great movie. and the experience was definitely worth it!

Now I can't wait to get to tonight's fun! But..... this...... Friday...... is taking....... for....... ever..............
Don't get me wrong, I love my receptionist job, but honestly, will today ever end?!?!? I suppose by the time I look at this post again, it will have. But it sure is taking it's own sweet time!
Anywho.... Now that I've strayed completely from my original topic......
May you have a blessed and speedy Friday!!!
Till Next Time....

The Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment