Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hello Readers!
There is a lovely little blog party going on over at Bramblewood Fashion that I'm very excited to be a part of!!! Here is the button, and below are my answers!





1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?Italy. Italy Italy Italy! I am longing to see Florence, Rome, and especially Venice! So much history and culture... and delicious food! I was *this* close to going there last year, but we went to England instead. London is a lovely city, but I am determined to make it to Italy someday!
2. What is the oldest item you own?
The books that my great grandma gave me after my great grandfather died. Some of them date back to the 1800's! I love them because of their age and because I love books, but they are particularly special to me because they are a connection to my Gramp who loved to read.
3. If you had to pick one hero, who would it be?
Oh dear, too many to count! I think I would have to go with Paul though. What an impact for Christ!
4. If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead. Who would it be?
Hm.... do fictional people count? =) Not trying to sound "overly spiritual" but I think I would honestly choose Jesus first, and then the other two people really wouldn't matter much. I would so love to spend time talking to my savior face to face!!!
5. Which do you like better, Coke or Pepsi?
Actually I kind of detest pop, so I'd have to go with neither.
6. What would you rather have- chocolate or a cookie?
Any time that chocolate is an option, it will always be my answer
7. What is your favorite season?
Summer and Winter. I like extremes apparently!
8. What's your favorite thing about Spring?
The smell. I love the way you can smell the flowers and the sunshine and just.... yes, the smell =)
9. What's your favorite music?
Sacred mostly, with a bit of classical, soundtracks, and a teensy bit of old-timey music (Frank Sinatra, for example)
10. What's your fashion/personal style?
Hm..... Vintage, classic, feminine, and.... unique =D

No comments:

Post a Comment